Centurion Service Group is the largest surplus medical equipment auction house in the world, with 200,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space located in Chicago, Las Vegas, South Florida, and Dallas.
Medical equipment customers from around the world bid in Centurion’s auctions for their hospital equipment purchasing needs including: radiology, bio-med, facilities, central supply, OR, and lab.
With an average of 8,000 pieces of surplus medical equipment sold every month, Centurion is ideal as a single source for acquiring a wide range of medical equipment in desired quantities.
- Founded in 2001 by Erik Tivin, CEO
- 1,500 Contracted Hospitals and Medical Facilities Supplying Equipment for Auction
- 17,000 Customers Placing Bids
- 5 Auctioneers, 4 Certified Appraisers
- Over 100,000 Pieces of Medical Equipment Sold Each Year
Download our helpful buyer information guide to learn more about Centurion Service Group and our auctions!